April 25, 2012

What to use instead of picnik!!

Kay, its going to be alright.  There are tools just as good as Picnik was, if not better!  Although I was quite worried for a while.

Here are the two most similiar that I've found and tried:





A lot of similiar features plus some I'd never tried. 
Limited fonts. 
Has the option to upload directly to facebook. 
Lots of face editing options...






Lots of really neat overlays (the monkey and the cloud)
A variety of fonts, not as many as picnik had...
loads of editing options
nice overall page layout, fun icons.
a background behind your picture that is not just white, so you can see where your picture ends




I am sure there are a bunch of other great editing features that I don't know about yet within these websites, but there's a start!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...