March 7, 2011

takin er easy on the browsing...

oh kay.
i am getting just a little overwhelmed by ALL the amazing blogs out there.
This here blog has become my favorite passtime of late.
With that naturally comes a whole lotta blog browsing!
even blogger searching.
or clicking on the "next blog" button on the top of blogger blogs provides even more randomness.

so.
needing to keep it simple, i am imposing a new rule for myself this week.

I am only allowing myself to look at blogs I have bookmarked already.

just for this week.
cuz those blogs have SO much goodness to offer already!
this all really shows me how massive this world is and how many crafty, inspiring folks there are in it!

I did stumble upon a really neat spot to learn about words: save the words




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...